The right to a person's succession is transmitted from the moment of his death.
Succession is defended by the will of man as expressed in a will, and in the absence of a will, by provision of law.
Inheritance includes all assets, rights, debts and obligations of a person, which are not extinguished by his death.
In our office we provide a comprehensive service in all matters relating to inheritance law, for example:
- Steps to follow when a person
dies - Extrajudicial negotiations between heirs
- Acceptance of the inheritance
- Waiver of the inheritance - Declarations of heirs
- Division and division of the inheritance
- The legitimate
- Contestation of the inheritance - Review and modification of the will
claims - Elaboration of wills
- Succession of family
businesses - Sale of inheritance
rights - Donations
successions - Attendance at Notary
's office - Legal
proceedings - Tax and capital gains settlement
- Presentation and withdrawal of documentation in property registers, banks, etc.
- Exchange management of cadastral holders
You can ask us for an estimate, without obligation.