Marina de Bem, Lawyer and Accountant-Partner, graduated in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in 2012, practicing independently and in her own office located in Avda. de Asturias, 39 - 1º E in Madrid.
I have taken and participated in several specialization courses:
- Master in Civil Procedure Practice (CEIJ)
- Advanced Course in Business Consultancy (EPJ)
- Superior Course of Specialist in Criminal Law (CEIJ)
- Superior Course of Family Law (EPJ)
- Expert in Labour Practice Course (CEFAMA)
- Specialization Course in Inheritance Law (EPJ)
- Specialization Course in Gender Violence (ICAAH)
- Course of Forensic Practice in Juvenile Law (ICAM)
- Prison Law Course (CEIJ)
- Course on Mortgage Law (ICAM)
- Course on Protection of Victims of Crime and Hate (ICAM)
- Course on Commercial Law and Procedural Issues (ICAM)
And more than 100 courses, conferences and seminars to continue my education.
In 2017, I received the 1st Prize of the 23rd Promotion of the Superior Course of Family Law, by unanimous agreement of the Faculty of the School of Legal Practice of the Complutense University of Madrid.
My goal is to know the law in depth. Only in this way, I will be able to offer my client an excellent, quality service, as well as obtain his complete satisfaction.
My philosophy is to attend and advise my client in a direct and personalized way, always from the most absolute transparency, through the exhaustive study of each one of the cases.
My commitment to each client is to have a relationship of trust, always complying with the professional code of ethics.
You can ask me a question here.